Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== OntoRail ==
the User's Guide of the OntoRail .
Revision as of 15:44, 3 January 2022
OntoRail knowledge engine - user documentation
The present Wiki documents the contents of the User's Guide of the OntoRail knowledge engine.
OntoRail main functionalities
The OntoRail knowledge engine is offering four main functionalities:
- Import: import of ontologies into the OntoRail internal RDF knowledge graph,
- Browse: visualization, navigation and search in ontologies,
- Relate: establishment of relations between concepts across ontologies using a controlled vocabulary,
- Export: provide external access to the knowledge stored in the OntoRail knowledge graph.
OntoRail main panel
The interface of the OntoRail web application is divided in three parts:
- a menu bar
- a panel displaying the available source ontologies
- a panel dedicated to creating and editing relations between concepts
- MediaWiki home page
- Configuration settings
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki annoucements
- Learn how to fight spam in your Wiki