OntoRail Main Panel overview
The interface of the main page of the OntoRail web application is divided in three parts:
- a menu bar
- a panel displaying the available source ontologies
- a panel dedicated to creating and editing relations between concepts
The Menu Bar offers access to the following functionalities:
- User's Manual (this Wiki)
- Download of:
- source ontologies
- OntoRail relations and OntoRail vocabulary
- SPARQL endpoint
- User Login (some functionalities are limited to logged-in users)
Source ontologies panel
The Source ontologies panel provides an overview of all sources visible to the user as well as access to a global search across ontologies.
For each source, a details panel provides:
- a link to the official documentation of the source
- version info on the source
- a concise description of the source
- an overview of the contents of the source in terms of number of packages / classes, number of properties, ...
- an access to the Tree Browser widget to visualize the source in a hierarchical tree browser
- an access to the Graph View widget to visualize the source as a connected graph
For further details on the functionalities offered by the OntoRail web application for browsing one or more sources, see Browse.
The Relations panel offers functionalities for:
- the creation
- the edition
- the deletion
of the links created with the OntoRail tool.
For further details on the usage of the relations panel, see Relate.